We finally pulled the trigger and are heading out at the end of March on a 433PC from The Moorings that is 1-3 years old. This category is not allocated with the free wifi setup, but had we gone with the newer category it would have been included.

I'm an AT&T customer as well and found the International Day Pass looking to be the best option for coverage in the BVI. It is $10/day and any voice/data/text that I use while in the BVI get thrown into my existing monthly plan. So assuming I don't exceed my normal monthly utilization it seems to be a good deal for the week.

I've also confirmed with AT&T that I can activate for a single device, then hotspot share with other devices without problems. If you look at the AT&T site and find International Day Pass the BVI is somewhat hidden - alphabetically, it is listed as "Virgin Islands, British".

Also - thanks to all of you that have provided such great education through TTOL. I'm out here almost daily for many months and feel like I have a good handle on expectations for our first adventure!

Mark