I really don't have an answer for you at this time. We have only spent one last night in St. Thomas as we used to take a reliable, now maybe not, ferry from Roadtown to Charlotte Amalie. Last May, worried about missing our flight due to ferry issues we booked Windward Passage. It was OK, and the room, while not having a great view, was only $160., which was cheaper than Marriott Frenchmans Reef, for instance. This year, however, rooms went way over that. Windward Passages web page had a price posted for two at $124. I called direct, that price was denied, and I was informed that one night for two would be $240. So, I started looking, checking in here and online, and decided, since it is just one night, we booked the Island Beachcomber near the airport at $140. for two with a waterfront view this coming May. After we get home I will post a review. Some folks said yes to the Beachcomber, others said maybe, or no. But, I think some of them were staying in the USVI for vacation, not just one night. We'll see what happens...