|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
21 members (oeastcoast, MKGrey, bbeach, UconnHusky47, nnybill, davemy, bran, caeguy, campers20, steve74, shortcircuit, deputydog1157, timnboston, Goodygirl, DougP, S/Y Mockingbird, 5 invisible),
428
guests, and
76
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 239
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 239 |
Agree it is the red and green market that I look for. Last time I was there some of the channel markers weren't there so you had to be careful. Probably replaced by now. Before gps and all the other stuff walker had a great article on the approach with pictures and explanations. I still have that plastic laminated in a notebook somewhere. He even warned about the 2 kt set on the way over. Was great.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|