My wife and i just returned from another great SXM trip and i'll try and shoot a quick overview.

Rented a car from Louis at Automaxx. seamless as always.

Stayed at Club O for the first time. Whats not to love. The property, beach chairs every day, croissants, and bread at the boutique every morning with the crowd, and friendly staff!

Had breakfast at Yellow Sub once and it was very good. Ended up eating croissants and cereal at the chalet the rest of the time.

Had lunch at Chez Leandra, Orange Fever, Pedro's, Mr. Busby's, and The Perch. We liked all of them, but the shrimp kabobs, and Mahi Mahi meal at Perch was by far the best, and phenomenal!.... Mr. Busby's a close second.

There wasn't much for fancy dining. Papagayo, Lee's, Skip Jacks, Yellow Sub Pizza, Rib Shack lolo, Al Dente and cooked in a couple times. I took a shot at Ribs twice and was very disappointed. Our favorite by far is Al Dente. We went there twice for the chicken parm. and Lasagna bolognese. This seems to be a hidden gem! Skip Jacks was second best, with a great atmosphere but noisy.

For entertainment we drove the lowlands, Marigot, Oyster Pond area, The Bird Park, and sailed Tiko Tiko around the island cruise. Loved it all. It's really neat to see the island from the water as there are some beautiful places!

The morning beach walks, meeting a lot of the same people each day and lazing in the beach chairs was the most relaxing and i will come again just for that!

Sorry this was so long, and hope to go back next year!!!!