I feel this info will be very useful and valuable to us travelers to the BVIs, so I felt the need to post. It is not meant to be an Ad nor do I have any interest in this company. I have used the private ferry service in the past and they do a great job and still offer that service as well as this somewhat regular scheduled service below. Below is the response I received from OceanDreams when I noticed the schedule they were posting on FB. I asked for their permission to post this to my fellow TTOLers as we are all looking for ways to get to the BVIs. Mention you saw this on TTOL and maybe we get a discount or they may be an advertiser in the future. I am planning on using them in July.

Hi David,

Yes we now have regular routes between CA and WE/RT. The schedule changes weekly so you can keep abreast of when our ferry Dream Speed is actually running on our FB page.

The rate is $65 round trip and $40 one way for adults, children are $45 round trip and $30 one way.

You can book online through our partner's website smithsferryservices.com or you can email them at info@smithsferryservices.com

You save $5 when booking online.

Let me know if any more questions, or if I can be of any assistance.

Ms. Christopher