We just returned from our trip and I wanted to provide some feedback on CatCo and the 5 PM check in. Overall, we were very pleased with the in and out process and the excellent condition of the boat. I would highly recommend their staff and our boat.

As we've been discussing, however, the 5 PM check-in created several issues for us. For one, we were not given access to the boat until AFTER 5 PM. In usual island fashion, Riteway delivered our provisioning at 4 PM (instead of the requested 6 PM), and left it on the dock. So when my family was finally given access to the boat, they were in a mad dash to get the groceries stored. To add to the chaos, their staff leaves at 5 and by the time they stored the groceries the staff had left. So if there is anything wrong with the boat (AC or shore power not working, the heads blocked or leaking)there is no way to redress those issues until the morning. Even though we were sleeping aboard, we were told we were not allowed to use the heads or showers on the boat and had to use the facilities on shore. The facilities on shore were pretty yucky, and there was no toilet paper in the restrooms.
My overall review would still be excellent for CatCo, and I'd love to use them again, but if we do we won't assume that the 5 PM check-in is guaranteed and won't have anything delivered that evening.