Mappy, yes. I had originally arranged for Kevin to meet us; but because the ferry disembarking of 2 boats one right after the other caused a major commotion in people rushing to get taxis, Kevin had a van full. He sent us to another guy who took the 4 of us from the ferry dock to the airport for $40. No extra charge for bags. Sorry, I don't know who it was.

Originally the Global Entry was closed, but it opened magically. Probably because they had to start pushing people through some other line!

Seriously going to look into flying in to EIS next time.
Ferries and fees are getting ridiculous.
March 2015 - from STT to Tortola Road Town fast ferry is $45/pp, no extra fees or bag fees
Nov 2015 - from Tortola to STT fast ferry is $35/pp + $3 per bag + $20 pp departure tax
April 2016 - from STT to Tortola fast ferry is $50/pp includes bag fees
April 2017 - from STT to Tortola on Bomba Charger is $50/pp + $10p// VI Port Authority Fee + 1 bag at $3 + 1 bag at $10 bec it's over 40 pounds
April 2017 - from Tortola to STT on Fast Ferry $40/pp + $6 for 2 bags + $20 pp departure tax

I'm really suspect of the Bomba ferry ride; most expensive ride + "VI Port Authority" fee? Plus extra bec the bag is over 40 pounds? And it's a crappy boat?

Yup, def looking into flying into EIS next time.