Great news.I am looking forward to considering it for my next trip. Another thread was discussing this a month ago and concern was the "What If's" of mechanical problems canceling flights. Previous reports were they purchased 2 jets (1 is certainly sufficient to do 2 round trips per day).
I reached out to BVIAirways with my question,did receive a response:

[color:"red"]"Wes, I apologize for the late reply but this ended up in our spam box. I’m a sailor too, as are several of the owners/investors. Our business plan includes 1 extra jet on standby at all times. Obviously if the spare plane is in Tortola and the mechanical issue is in Miami, there will be some delay, but we won’t put passengers in a position where we’ll say “sorry, and the next 5 days are sold out so you’re on your own”.
[/color]
[color:"red"]We will start with 1 flight a day on F, Sa, Su and Mo, but have the desire and capacity to quickly add flights as the awareness and demand builds once we launch service. We can easily flight 12-15 flights a week once we get going, and possibly many more 12-24 months out if the load factors support expansion.

Initially, flights out of Tortola will be around 830 am, and flights out of Miami will be 4pm, but again, we will be adding flights quickly if these flights fill up - which is highly likely!

I hope this helps, and feel free to reach out for any additional information. You might also want to visit our website - www.gobvi.com - and sign up for our email alert which will let you know when we obtain the US approvals and can begin ticket sales and first flights."[/color]

Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com