Hi, My family is arriving on Tortola/Moorings for a first night sleep aboard on Saturday, June 24th. Then we had plans to head over to Copper Island after getting our groceries the morning of the 25th. This week, my sister and her husband had a family commitment come up and can't arrive until late afternoon on the 25th. They fly into Saint Thomas at 1:00 pm and I was thinking of booking a water taxi for them to get them to Tortola as quick as possible. More expensive than we want but we only have six nights and want to get out on the water. I was thinking that we might have to pick them up at West End after they go through customs but by then it would be too late for a mooring at Cooper. I guess our other options would be Norman or Peter. We have never stayed at Peter before so I am not sure if that is a good overnight for us. I am just trying to think of good places we will be able to get a mooring late afternoon. We will be on a 50 ft power catamaran so wondering how long it will take to get from West End to these islands. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!