Well, you live and learn. We are here for another 12 days. The seaweed at Orient is so minimal compared to Oyster Bay. You could take all the seaweed on the entire beach at Orient and it wouldn't be as much as a 100' of the beach here. Yesterday was at least 2' high by 2 or 3' wide. They cleaned it this morning but it is already 1' high and wide or wider. I guess it is the last time we stay on this side during the summer.

I wonder if I could contact II and change my 2nd week when we're down here. I've never done that before and I'm sure it can't be done but I may try.

I think we'll be going to Orient tomorrow and sit all day. We went after lunch today to just inspect and it was great so we walked the beach for a couple hours up and down and got some exercise but didn't rent any chairs or anything like that.

The area around the Divi, and Belair have great calm water right now with no seaweed that I could see. I just have to figure out if I am coming back next year and if so where to go that II lets me go where I can have some good water without always going to Orient.

As for Orient, to me it is great and I think you'll be fine unless something changes from what we saw today.