|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
13 members (goose4793, Kennys, BELLEAMI, anet_scot, NumberCruncher, lcote, dj1094, FantasyFrank, mahokid, CaribbeanSolSXM, gone2beaches, 2 invisible),
345
guests, and
48
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
My wife and I have done both family trips as well as trips with guests. Enjoy both of them. We find it a little bit challenging to find the right people to invite on our trips. I'm pretty easy going but at the same time I really want someone that (a) has somewhat close life style, (b) is easy going and definitely not annoying. We own the boat so for us it's not a cost consideration but if I was chartering I would think it a mistake to qualify someone to join based on their ability to pay their share vs. (a) and (b) above.
Space has never been a problem for us. Even when the boat was "full" we were out with family and/or friends we enjoyed. I told my wife the other day that I would sleep standing up in a closet if it meant going out on a sail trip.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|