|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,080
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,874
Joined: October 2013
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
0 members (),
2,242
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 559 |
DanS said: We've had problems raising Scrub Island via VHF. I think they rely on handhelds, and the hill blocks the signal. When we were on our way there I couldn't get through to them until we rounded the corner and were staring at the marina.
Yup... thats the same experience I've had. You basically have to be sitting right outside the marina before they answer. And yup... I've only seen them use the hand held units.
Life's short - sail more!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
rstevens
|
06/15/2017 08:34 PM
|
Re: Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
Zanshin
|
06/15/2017 08:38 PM
|
Re: Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
rstevens
|
06/15/2017 08:59 PM
|
Re: Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
RatmansWife
|
06/15/2017 09:11 PM
|
Re: Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
DanS
|
06/15/2017 10:55 PM
|
Re: Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
sail2wind
|
06/16/2017 12:54 AM
|
Re: Marina Cay, Trellis, Scrub Island
|
agrimsrud
|
06/17/2017 12:09 AM
|
|
|
|
|
|