|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
19 members (goose4793, biminis, Don_and_Linda, RickandJulie, marisol, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, patentshark, 4 invisible),
344
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 64
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 64 |
We are planning a trip for next April and I would like to get your comments and suggestions. Six of us are returning on the tenth aniversary of our first trip. We received great info and help from all of you on our first trip. We will be flying into STT on Thursday (arrive 3:45 PM). Our plan is to spend the night at Emerald Beach or Lindberg Bay and then take an early ferry to Tortola. Looking for a hotel on Tortola, maybe Maria’s by the Sea, but open to suggestions. We are going to MaarineMax on Saturday for 7 days.
Here are my other question. I am not sure which ferry we should take. CA to West End, CA to Road Town, Red Hook to West End or Red Hook to Road Town. We will be doing this on Friday and I did not know if Road Town C&I would be OK. Thanks in advance for your help.
Tom S
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|