When we looked into buying a studio, there was clearly a collective insurance requirement...........and of course you had to put "your" unit into the rental pool

I'm sure this will scare off some of the owners as any storm does to Florida condo owners who head north having enough

But I would describe "owner" as really "financial supporter" who gets to make decorating decisions and leave items behind in storage............owning at club o was clearly described to us as something you do with "throw away money" because there are so many ways to lose it ----- a hurricane being chief among them

That said, there will be new owners.......who will be able to buy in at a new lower price than it was in august.

We were there in June and it was sold out as it was the June 16 and January 16 before that.......chairs were sold out every day too

If they get it cleaned up to any degree and visitors can get to the island, they will get back to Club O.

Hey I'll buy them two chairs and an umbrella right now...............at some point, that could/will be one way to get the cash infusion going for the Business.

Anyway, they will get to all these bridges and hopefully make all the right moves to rebuild stronger