Bill, <br>I've heard about Diamond Reef off Camanoe but have never really been sure where it is. Is it on the Marina Cay side of the cut?<br><br>On our last visit, we snorkeled Mountain Point for the first time. We were really amazed how much we enjoyed it and plan to go back there this time. BUT...I must say, that off all the sites so far...I enjoy the Indians (on a good day) and the Dogs the best. Last time at the Indians, we were moored way over on the left side in the shallower water...and when we jumped off the boat there was an inquisitive turtle right under the boat! It was great fun!<br><br>Only once have I seen an eagle ray and that, believe it or not, was at White Bay on Jost Van Dyke...right out in the middle of all that sand and shallow water (and IDIOTS with anchors) the little guy was just feeding away off the bottom and didn't seem to care a bit that I was hovering about 7 feet above him.<br><br>I like the ideas here...especially perhaps the ones in the USVIs...since we rarely go over there.<br><br>Thanks.<br>Pat