In USA looting is 50 Inch TV, Phones and other delicious items, it is sick. Sorry I do not believe you need to loot for food. I am sure (hope) there are options in BVI. I post nothing till this...only read and cry for my favorite islands. This though is not acceptable, no mater where you live. I am sure someone can say "What About...." and their always will be some excuse...BUT IMHO 99% of looter are just that...Looters.

The track now shows the storm going practically over my house as Cat 4 in 3 days. Who really knows? But no mater what happens I guarantee I will not loot.

Sorry to to tirade with all that has happened and all that is coming my way I just see this looting and it blows my top.

With that I want to thank everyone for all the info, comments and Carol H. for her oversight of all this. It is almost too much to comprehend and for me the worse may be coming.

Bless all those in the Island and in the path , Houston before this mess, those in the path and all you for all your caring, I just hope and pray next year or the next I can make a visit to my beloved BVI.

Dave