|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,112
Joined: September 2002
|
|
|
15 members (caribfan, JandIrene, Butch_n_Kelly, BHK, PandA, DandG, tangerine3, tomp, MarleneS, caribmichael, Iowaboy, Jerry_R, 3 invisible),
371
guests, and
85
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112 |
Kudos to Sunsail! I contacted Sunsail yesterday concerning our 10/20 charter. After discussing other options such as different locations and dates Sunsail provided us a full refund. I'm not sure this would be an option if sailing after 10/31. We look forward to doing other charters with Sunsail and hopefully in the BVI's sooner rather that later. I wish others in a similar situation the same good fortune. Thanks Sunsail!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|