Is anyone else following the FB posts on BVI Abroad - Hurricane Irma about the supplies not getting distributed and many boats with aid being turned away from the Port Purcell drop off? They really started cranking up yesterday, and there are more today. I just tried to go back to read the ones from yesterday, and they have all been removed.
I've read that Riteway is now OUT of water, and someone had waited in line 4 hours to get inside. The people in West End, CGB, Carrot Bay, etc are really getting desperate for help (and it appears have very little opportunity to get messages in or out).

The media coverage has been all sunshine and roses regarding the calvary, but I think there's a problem someone is covering up.

This is NOT a time to be worried about your tourism image or having perfect lists of cargo so you can collect duty! The other excuse I've read is that their 1 storage facility is FULL, and its taking time to get distribution centres set up, blah, blah. At this point - they need to just pile the stuff up and keep it coming in. West End needs a boat delivery ASAP. This is taking WAY too long.