My wife and I along with the CYOA crew are fine. A little rattled but fine. We have spent the last few days getting our houses and personal life's pulled together.

As for me personally. The boat that Deb and I own with Rick and Christine is heavily damaged but repairable. As Baard said our condo only sustained minor damage. Our personal cars are virtually unscathed.

We are living in a new "normal" with curfews and limited access to goods. ATT had very limited service up shortly after the storm that continues to get better by the day. We have been told to expect a full restoration of our power grid by December. We have limited public water and power now in certain areas.

I must say the federal government has stepped up in a big way over here. We have had a large military presence from the morning after the storm. When the word went out about the hospital being virtually destroyed the military air lift started at first light. It has taken a few days but St John is now getting some love as well.

We did visit the boats that we have in Tortola and Virgin Gorda. We have a plan moving forward for the company.
As for CYOA the marina and facilities where spared. The marina could use a good cleaning.

We are working through the details of which boats will be available and when for those that want to come down. With the boats that we have in good shape, plus the six new boats we already had joining the fleet this year we should be able to resume limited charters in December.

We are moving forward with an aggressive plan to repair as many of the additional boats as quickly as possible.

The islands can use all the help we can get . Please consider donating to the various support groups both in the US and British Virgin Islands. I would focus your support on the people that barely have homes and food. Not a beach bar without a roof. Capitalism will straighten out the beach bars. The desperation that I saw yesterday in Tortola and Virgin Gorda is nearly unbelievable. It was matched by the resolve and the determination of the people that are cleaning up the mess.

After that the best thing you can do is plan your next trip to support the businesses that will snap back.

Thanks for the concern and support for everyone going forward.

Jay