they also have a wish list and a place where items can be delivered...not sure of the turn around but these items will go directly to the CGB community.

From Val:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SHARE. Please make sure all invoices are sent to me at [email]val@myetts.com.[/email] There are some things there from Amazon with no invoices on them. If you have sent something by Amazon please send me the invoices or they will not ship. I need the order & tracking number for any Amazon orders. Also there are some things there that have no totals for the value. Please follow the instructions carefully. An invoice or receipt with a list of items and their values must be totaled and in an envelope on the outside of the boxes. A scanned copy must be sent to me at val@myetts.com Please don't send the copy in the text of the email. Must be readable.

Some of you are asking if you can send direct to Myett's or Kareem or employees. Yes but send those items using this address not the one for the community relief. I have been shipping with Tropical for over 25 years. I am in close contact with my agent at Tropical. They will send the items to Kareem & the items to Myett's which is the address for the community separately. If you are sending to a certain person put a note inside the box who it is for. Tropical will call me directly if there is any questions. Contacting Tropical directly will confuse things. Track your packages to ensure they arrived.

For Items to Kareem or Myett's Employees:
Kareem Rhymer/Cane Garden Bay, Tortola
C/O Tropical Shipping
9505 NW 108th Ave.
Medley, FL 33178

For the Cane Garden Bay Community:
Myett's/Cane Garden Bay, Tortola
C/O Tropical Shipping
9505 NW 108th Ave.
Medley, FL 33178
Home Depot, Costco, Lowes, Kmart, Walmart will ship to Tropical but not Amazon has been dicey. You can order from Amazon but be sure to give shipping instructions to only deliver 9-4 Mon-Fri
Important!!!!
Be sure that if you are sending items to Tropical that there is an official looking invoice or receipt in an envelope with a return address on the outside of the box for customs. Also scan it and email it to me [email]val@myetts.com.[/email] Tropical will not ship without an invoice.
And obviously no hazardous material. Send mosquito wipes instead of spays etc... THANKS SO MUCH😍