I also want everyone to understand this is a humanitarion effort in time of crisis.

This is not my regular business i have an enitirely different website for that.

www.shopndropgroceryirmaassist.com is the website link you need to click on to help in this emaegency situation. www.shopndropgrocerystbarts.com will also work as i modified that website to assist and they are both linked.

I am working with Grand Marche to get vouchers for the amount you donate that you can either assign a recipient or we will find a family for you.

i have a local foundation that is sourcing out families in need and the vouchers are being directly given to them.

Absolutely no over head cost 100% of your donation money is going to the families i am just charging an addtinal 5% to process your credit card so i dont incur that cost.

Also remember guys there are two things happening here needy families are getting the help they need including your friends & families in addition grand marche employs at-least over 100 people if we send them customers with the vouchers to purchase we are also saving some of these peoples jobs as they have to go to work .

So i strongly encourage you to consider this. Once you donate i have a private Facebook group yiou will be invited to it if you on facebook where you will get daily updates on how your donation money is being utilized.

If someone is skeptical it is ok . Our first round of donations are going out next week then you will see how the program is working.

Sxm is my second home time to put my business needs aside as there won't be no tourism for a while and join to help the community needs..

Thanks
jeannie

Need your groceries delivered ?
Order your groceries online @
www.shopndropgrocerysxm.com