|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,062
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 40
Joined: June 2010
|
|
|
9 members (Matt W, Stevemech, Carolina22, Oceans, Don_and_Linda, Kennys, MrEZgoin, 2 invisible),
407
guests, and
141
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Trying to reach Denzil Clyne to get a rental, if he has a survivor, from Oct 12. I cannot find out if I still have a car and will desperately need one. If any other companies have cars I'd love to hear from someone down there.I know a lot have been commandeered by relief workers and I dont want to get in the way of the. Any info please e mail me malcolmboyes@earthlink.net
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|