|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,491
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
8 members (IWIWSE, rick s, gtaylor, 5 invisible),
1,048
guests, and
91
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845 Likes: 2 |
Hi all! I have not seen anything recently about Anegada. We are supposed to arrive there for a week beginning Nov. 11th. Right now I am thinking it may be too soon for the island. I did hear they were not hit as bad. I have not been able to reach McKenzie to get a better idea of the conditions over there. His houses are on the west side. I did see he lost one. But do the others even have power yet? Anyone able to help me? Thanks. Love this forum!
Go Irish!!
Bill
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|