If the resort you usually stay in is not reopened...and you are not willing to stay in a different resort...if the company you rent cars from is not reopened...and you are not willing to rent a car from another company....if the restaurants you frequent are not reopened....and you are not willing to go to others...

then obviously...you are the one who gets to determine whether or not you can return. It is not anyone else's decision as to whether you spend your money on a vacation.

I fly into the Dutch side....I rent a car from AAA....I stay at club Orient...and i go to restaurants and stores in Grand case or the cul de sac.

I was booked to go this April as I have every April since 2000. I will be back when those places are back in business.

Meanwhile I will substitute by going to Jamaica in April 2018. It is not what I wanted...and it is not the same kind of vacation...and I won't pretend it is. My thoughts and prayers will still be for SXM...and I have contributed financially to SXM as well. I hope with every fiber of my being that when April 2019 arrives I am back in my favorite place on earth.If not...then I will hope for April 2020.

[Linked Image]