This was just posted on a Facebook group I'm part of by someone there now ... encouraging
-----------------------------

Update from VGYH.
We walked straight in to the yard from the ferry. No security, but there are people around doing work in both yards. A big tug is crane-ing boats out of the water.
Keith is here and working, we are having a meeting with him later. I haven’t asked if VGYH has gone under as that seems a bit of hearsay. Work is getting done, albeit slowly.
He will know when the big lift in the North yard will be going again today as parts are due to arrive on the ferry today. There is some power in the yard. Toilets and showers were locked. Keith is keen to get boats that can be put in the water back in the water ASAP.
The chandlery is open for business as are some of the workshops in the south yard. Keith said there was some looting but that seems to be stopped now. Our boat has not been damaged or looted since the pics we initially received. Other than gas canisters that we knew had been taken.
I have taken some pics as walking around so will post here.
If I can help in any way please ask. There have been so many rumours on here, being here and chatting with Keith, our experience is positive so far. The destruction to the island is like nothing I’ve seen before, it’s shocking. But we have been welcomed here and work is getting done, it feels safe and if you have somewhere to stay I think the BVI will only benefit from Crew returning. This is just my experience and my opinion though. I am hopeful.

Kim