Interesting new design. Overall it seems to be a continuing progression in amenities, comfort and creature comforts in the bigger boats. For those of you who care much more about pointing into the wind and getting from Norman’s to Cooper really fast, there are other boats that you can charter for this purpose. But I suspect this new 50 may surprise us in the performance dept. For me, I like my crew of 8 to 10 to be HAPPY ‘MON, and I think this boat will be a nice experience. Perfect? Certainly not. I would prefer a galley that joins the aft cockpit, with a pass through window. And I fail to see the logic of putting an owner’s cabin boat in a charter fleet - what a waste of a single fifth cabin, and introduces uncomfortable decisions about which crew couple gets the penthouse. My wife thinks the stairway in the galley is unsafe for those preparing food in rolly seas. And some of us hope for a built-in wifi hot spot for the whole crew. But overall, this sweet boat will give many hundreds of folks a great experience in de islands,