I posted this on my blog but....

...and I have respect for that...BUT...they need people there as there is NO commerce basically there now, or dang little.
the rate limiting step is going to be airlines, they cannot handle more than one big plane in at a time, no room, maybe they could get it up to two large bodies, but I hear when KLM comes in twice a week, those days are disasters. Thinking St Baths traffic will dominate the seats for a while...look at Xmas rates to island.. If you are there, it isn't that bad, they have food, wine, etc. More concentrated as stores destroyed, but no shortages. Restaurants are opening slowly BUT who is going to go there?...Some tourists need to get real..as if you are looking for a social, clubbing, debauchery laden vacation, you are in for a disappointment. I also think there is something burning beneath the social fabric of the population and I am only feeling a hint of that. The insurance caps, the government abandonment, the general inertia via Euro rules and regulations, the bad government locally for decades, the well-meaning but demeaning tourists...but at some point, the population will erupt and I do NOT want to be there then as the frustrations will boil over and the tourists will be targeted and hurt.