|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
15 members (SXMFOX, Tmo42, Rumlover, Sxmtm, Kelann, FFSXM, oeastcoast, 1995nmc, S/Y Mockingbird, MNsnowbird, maineskier69, 4 invisible),
435
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
All good to hear..I hear we now have power at our place in Apple Bay..so we are slowly getting back. It still seems that water vacations have bounced back and that it will be a while til the land vacations catch up.Like others..we have written off this season and hope to be back by mid summer. Great to hear that you had such a good time and sorry about the Immigration Officer. I did not get a very warm greeting when I arrived weeks ago and my residency stamp was two days out of date..although no one could get to the island! I was pretty much ordered to go to Immigration the next day..just not necessary and not the greeting we want for arriving guests and returning residents.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|