Thanks Eric and beachkitten, but for the life of me, I can not figure this out as much as I want too! I know that y’all have spent many trieless hours on this, but it has me stumped! (We have gone to the testing site, and also read all the treads related to posting pics) Now with that being said, we have been long time apple folks. We went away from the windows platform many, many years ago due to the fact of the simplicity of Apple. I have gone into this site numerous times and have determined it is STILL based on a Microsoft program. Now not complaining, REALLY, we LOVE the new site! But with Apple software that has been available for MANY years for FREE, like grab and drop, move and side, which has been OLD SCHOOL for some time now. I guess with the new up grade we thought these tools would be available at this point. Apple does not have a RIGHT click on an iPad. We use our iPad to control all headless computers (Mac mini’s) in the house and office, for years, seamlessly! Also as beachkitten has mentioned before, Apple embeds the info in the picture, unlike Microsoft, which applies a JPG to every picture. Back to my statement, Apple has simplicity built into the programming. SO PLEASE! ERIC OR BEACHKITTEN! PLEASE HELP!! Now I know we’re (me and my wife) are not in the same boat by our selfs.
And to everyone else, PLEASE don’t beat us up for the run on sentences. Just my bad grammar coming out in my frustration trying to figure this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!