That $164.00 fare is good for sure but in order to take advantage of some of those goodies you have to be able/willing to be flexible with your dates and don’t forget the the add-ons of luggage and for those who prefer them, the up-front seats, too.

The thing I really don’t understand is the disparity between islands. We were able to book a n/s flight home from Antigua on JB for ONLY &150.00 which includes the departure fees and one suitcase each. Our only concession was we had to fly on a Thursday but for that price it was easy to give up a day since the timeshare runs Friday to Friday and I usually find it more convenient to travel home a day earlier and thereby avoiding a lot of the timeshare traveler crowds at the airports on both ends. The best prices I usually find coming home from SXM are generally in the $219.00 range and up for the times we fly.

But in the end I have to concede, we who live in the vicinity of the tri-State areas really are lucky with our airfares, even if we do pay for the reality in so many other ways.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."