Hello,
I will look to see if we have any pictures of rebuilding, I'm not sure we took many or any.

Strawberry was well, hanging tough and smiling. She sent her son to the US for high school. I have her sister Janet's contact info and she has been in contact if you want that. Strawberry will come down if you pull into Little Harbor to serve drinks only. She is working on her kitchen and doesn't want to open part way. She has some kitchen appliances in Puerto Rico (maybe?) working their way to her and she was hopeful to be open by the end of the month. She is opening the building and using the bar in there. She will eventually rebuild the bar portion. Abe will serve you dinner. His taxi is on Tortola getting some work done, but they can find you a ride if you need one.

the one thing I didn't mention was the condition of the hillside above Strawberry. It looks like they had a tornado in addition to the hurricane. It was one of the only places where I saw so much debris pushed up the hillside.

We did not notice any unmarked navigation hazards. Nanny Cay has plenty but is well marked. Most hazards are closer to the shorelines and are very visible. We did have a scare where our depth finder went on the blink and said zero out in the channel, we just went holy crap what are we going to hit! but it came back and all was well.

I'll look to see what pictures our group might have taken.