It was defi tely primo and i see why you would like it. No real reason per se except no real beach boy to approach, unsure if anything was reserved or even available to us daytrip “trespassers”. We walked in from a parking lot not via a lobby. We assumed the very front row was reserved for quests. Id be ticked if i were a guest and got a back row. Recall back row might be 50-75 feet away from water.

At that early hour it was mostly single lady guests under canopies reading a book. I guess the men were playing golf or dead. Same at Costa Linda next Door.

We had no idea how far we should walk and well Coco Loco was as close to Manchebo we came. It was pretty we had a good day.

I would add Aruba also enjoys some industry as well. There were a few oil rigs anchored out to see fromthe port. Cabbie says they are parked awaiting being towed out to sea. It was clean and safe from our short visit. Cabbie also said all the new roundabouts have cut traffic accidents and injuries dramatically.

Inwouldnt turn down a free trip to Aruba or any of the ABCs.

Back to Bonaire. Im a certified diver but the boss had never scubad. We did the shipnexcursion and well it checked the box and she essentiallybalready did everything required in an open water cert test. The dive was literally 100 yards from the boat.

But back to Kleine Bonaire. Water shuttle leaves from Ketals restaurant right by the pier. $20 roundtrip. Kleine Bonaire is uninhabited and surrounded by an AWESOME reef. You walk from where the water shuttle beaches several hundred yards to a yellow marker signifying a clear area through the reef which is literally in waste high water 10 feet from waters edge. Anywhere else and you will damage incredible coral cut your feet and skin and violate anrule/law by touching the coral. There is a good current that takes you back several hundred yards back to where the shuttle beached. We brought our fins but didnt use them per anrecommendation. We took our water shoes mask and snorkel leaving our stuff at the shuttle beach. STRONGLY recommend fins and a snorkel vest. While one side of reef is in shallow water the other side you swim on is several hundred to possibly a 1000+ feet deep. As it was hard to just progress and time we swam with our shoes to make sure we were making time. If we had had a cramp there was few to any people who might ofheard us and you wouldnt be getting the report or wed be all scratched up crossing the coral to get out. IT WAS AWESoME and we will definitely go back to BONAIRE forna diving trip.

Last edited by PelicanPirate; 02/28/2018 11:42 PM.