For future reference - Those that were out on the water this past weekend, where did you overnight to try to escape the monster north swell combined with the unusual west-northwest winds? And how successful were you?

Salt Pond Bay, St John was very secure with no wrap around surge. Lots of boats went to Little Lameshur and Great Lameshur and I imagine they were pretty comfortable once the wind went from South on Saturday to W/NW by Sunday. I'm guessing that the usually well-protected north shore harbors such as Francis Bay and Leinster Bay were very rough.

Places in the BVI that come to mind where I might have tried to seek refuge include:

JVD - Great Harbour, Little Harbour, or Diamond Cay (probably a lot of swell energy made it over the reef)
Tortola - Fat Hog's Bay
Gorda Sound - Leverick Bay (which seems to get very lumpy with a large n. swell), Biras Creek (though long fetch open to the NW), or SE shore of Prickly Pear
Norman Island - The Bight (tucked in close to Pirates) or Money Bay
Peter Island - Key Bay, White Bay or Little Harbour (though all three exposed to the W/NW), Great Harbour (near the west shore though possibly still exposed to swell?)

How did these locations actually fare?

Thanks!