Now the food!! We bought our groceries at the Centrum market for our breakfast and packed lunches for the beach trips. For dinner we ate out. Our best choices were Pops Place (dined twice there!) and Seaside Terrace. Karacters was also very good with excellent views. We tried Tabooshh and were distract.ed by the Lobsters and shared one. It didnt have the flavor we were use to at SXM so felt a little letdown. We should have tried other dishes instead. Also dined at Rozendaels. Very good fodr and nice surroundings. Their Curacao Cuisine was excellent. My better half liked her meal much more than I enjoyed mine. Also dined at El Gaucho and the steak was superb, but i felt the service was a little slow, even by island-time standards. Also had pizza had Sol Food. A nice place to relax and enjoy the scenery and a very good pizza. W.e also ate at Pirate beach bar our 1st night after a long day. We probably didnt take enough time to sort out the menu. we were just hungry and the place was very close. Our last night we grabbed a pizza from Tomatoes on the Beach and that pizza was very good too. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask. A big THANK you to Irish 1223 for there help and ideas.

Is CUR trip worthy?? Absolutely!! and we will probably return. Regards1