Originally Posted by NGAWolf
Our desired Sunday night destination is Jost. Thinking Jost, CGB, Scrub, Anegada, North Sound, Cooper, Norman if the wind blows our way.

I'd check on Scrub. I don't believe the marina is open to visitors.

Originally Posted by NGAWolf
2nd question: We depart on Sunday. My normal schedule is to be the first on the fuel dock, check out, then pack and shower and get a noon ferry for a 3:30 flight. My flight home from STT this time is at 2:30. Will a noon ferry cut it too close? The only other options I currently see are 9AM ferry's

Too close for comfort. Possible? Maybe. But too many things can go slightly wrong and you're screwed. Will C&I on the ferry dock in CA be operating at full speed and where are you in line? Then it's only a few minutes to STT but good luck getting the taxi driver to budge until he's filled every one of the 12 seats in that van. Now you arrive at STT. Depending on the airline they won't check you in unless you are there a minimum of 2 hrs before. If you've already checked in on-line and you have no luggage that's not a problem. But you still have to get through Immigration and security and again you have no idea how long that will take. Could be 5 minutes could be 45. If you miss the flight you might be there for several days or have to take a flight to somewhere you don't want to go. All of the flights are pretty much full these days. So is it worth the stress? That's up to you. You might get lucky. I'd take the 9.00 ferry and take it slow. Get some early lunch and get to the airport in plenty of time. You don't really want to end your vacation in a panic. Done that once and it was no fun!

Life's short - sail more!