Greetings all, just thought I'd tell you my experience here at BSV. Just arrived 2 days ago to a greeting by all the staff that was worthy of a king. This is my 21st year in a row, with the exception in 2000 after Lenny. I usually get the same villa with very few exceptions. We're usually here with a great group of friends. I enjoy cooking for everyone and over the years have brought several personal items to cook with while I'm down here. The kitchens are pretty well stocked though. I'm also a diver and usually leave some of my diving equipment here. Coming down here now, I wasn't sure what to expect, so I took many of the cooking items down here thinking there's no way these things would be in the villa after Irma went through. When we got into the villa, there was my diving equipment, and low and behold, there's all my cooking things on the kitchen counter. A little while later I saw Smarthie, usually who takes care of us, she told me she took all the things out of the villa and home with her to be safe. I'm still shock a bit over this on how thoughtful and caring. So as some have said, places vary from place to place as well as services. I'm not going to say how much of a tip she's going to get at the end of our trip, but I will say, or ask, what is that kind of service worth.