Cheapest rate I found was $197! I reluctantly booked it and then was shocked my final total was $285! Have a while to cancel. By the time I get there it's just for a drink, bite to eat and sleep. Ridiculous. Girl on the phone tried to give me a bunch of sales speak telling me about the location, amenities and "sir this is the caribbean, in summer time, that's when people like to come here so rates are high". She got silent when I told her I've been all over the Caribbean, at least 30 trips and I know what low season is in the islands. In fact, I'll be there July 29th. We all know places start shutting down just after that! I usually stay at Sebastian's but without the West End ferry/customs now it's not really worth the cab drive, lack of choices for food/drinks around there, then there's Mooring's Mariner Inn. No thanks. Already giving them enough money and paid for a sleep aboard which is a bigger rip off than any other charter company. Most places are offering free sleep aboards and/or extra days on charter!

[Linked Image]