|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
17 members (duckfat, davidandsusannj, oeastcoast, charlie, Brad_Va, REH, bostonbob, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, SkipperC, shieneehead, 6 invisible),
400
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 348 |
I wasn't disparaging them in any way! I'm just worried about crowded mooring fields! Doesn't matter if it's them, general tourist population or the MIT crowd! This is only my 2nd bareboat trip and I don't want added stress or factors to work around. I like watching them on Jost! And I am aware and thankful for the help they offered after Irma. Might have to disagree with you on the better than average boating skills. Hence the "I like watching them on Jost".
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|