Originally Posted by SXMScubaman
"When restaurants get busy the regulars and repeat customers are given more attention."
Good reason not to go there. All customers should be treated the same at all times.

Not directed at you, Scubaman. But first of all, lunchtime is lunchtime - try telling a tradesman it isn’t! That he should come back later when it’s not so busy? I don’t think so......😊😊

But beyond that personal opinion.......I get what Wendy’s saying - it’s a pretty common for regulars to be treated somewhat better at a place they frequent all the time. But the difference shouldn’t be so big that people that aren’t regulars are actually mistreated or offended by the lack of attention/service they receive.

And sadly, while I’ve never eaten there and can’t say from a personal experience, I know several of the people who have voiced these negative comments and they aren’t the type to complain unless there is real justification for it. For those who might actually be regulars, you probably won’t understand the complaints but if you were at their table you’d probably get it right away.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."