Carol....We went to CSS instead of Club orient. At my recommendation...there were 8 other couples that normally go to club orient at this same time as well...who went to CSS.

I was very very careful to tell them over and over again that CSS is NOT club orient. There are very few similarities....they are both on Caribbean Islands....but those islands are very different. They both have a nude beach...but those beaches are very very different.. You just simply cannot compare one to the other fairly.

But you certainly can compare nude resorts in Jamaica to other nude resorts in Jamaica. My first choice was always grand lido Braco. If I had to choose a second place...it would be CSS. It simply is the best right now. Is it very similar to Braco....except on a much smaller scale.

Anyway...I think we were all sad and wanted to be at club orient...but this was a nice alternative. Will it be a permanent alternative? I think if club orient comes back...most club orient fans will go back to club orient.

We have always done St. Martin in April and Jamaica in November. Why? Because they are different nude vacations and each is lovely in its own way.

[Linked Image]