I suppose part of the question is how many meals one intends to cook aboard. Our plan is to have all breakfasts and most lunches aboard. With the exception of our first night wine and charcuterie dinner (which we provision through La Baguette), we'll have all dinners ashore.

I've been working between the Riteway and Sunsail (Moorings) provisioning lists. Given our requirements, there's not much of a difference in the variety of choices. I couldn't find cucumbers or solid white tuna on Sunsail's list and Riteway has Tostito's Lime Tortilla Chips (killer!!!!!). Other than that, it comes down to whether you want to see the produce and meats before you buy. The pricing is virtually the same.

For me, the choice comes down to convenience and peace of mind. If I order the majority of items through Sunsail, they'll be on the boat when I arrive. That has significant stress relief value. For the rest, we can do a quick run to Riteway and La Baguette and we'll be done on our sleep aboard night so that we can get checked out in the morning and under way.