Originally Posted by BeachKitten
Pat, how would you describe the pizza?

And what kind did you take back to the staff? Plain cheese, or the works? lol

Hmmmm. Describe the pizza?

We ordered a large pie and it was huge. It was traditional pizza - medium crust, not paper thin (which I personally don’t like....) but not even remotely approaching Sicilian; typical tomato sauce that we asked to be used sparingly instead of dousing the crust; and we had just plain cheese with no extra toppings. No gourmet additions - just plain pizza and it was good! But this was a while ago and I’m hoping things haven’t changed there. It was, IMHO, better than most of the pies I’ve had on island but pizza is very subjective and more a matter of who likes what, don’t you think? And we don’t typically do pizza on the island so I can’t make a lot of comparisons.

But for comparison sake, we had Bruno’s pizza at Dreams and it was about the size of a large dinner plate - very good but lots of sauce and I think four or five cheeses - which I would consider more of a gourmet type pie. FT’s was at least twice that size and easily served the two or three at the desk as well as a couple of security people who were floating around. I liked them both but if I wanted a plain pizza, I’d go for FT’s.

You know the staff there - they’re always hungry and in the evenings even moreso. I’m sure it was just a plain cheese pie and they devoured it rapidly and could have enjoyed more if we’d brought two.....😊😊

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."