We just love Mary's Boon, Its just totally amazing how fast they have recovered and better than before. I saw the pics of the damage and was bad, but now OMG its incredible. And The Boon Beach Bar and Restaurant is really good and lots of fun. Plenty of new beach chairs and umbrellas and to us much better than the beach bar in a bus next door to them. We were there in April and the tress and gardens are lush with lots of new landscaping and the rooms are very very nice and almost everything is brand new. And they are still working. The staff at Mary's Boon has to be the nicest and most caring Hotel staff I have every seen and always happy to help. I heard the owner was back and forth from SXM to the USA every week since the hurricane buying and shipping in materials, etc and they all worked 15 hours days for months and did a great great job. They are starting a new building soon with 4 one bedroom units to replace the 2 that they lost. They really do deserve to be commended for a job well done!