Stopped by today.

No soft opening in any nature and from the looks, will not be for at least a week or two by my estimation for what that is worth.

They have made big progress from earlier in the week, but "soft opening", guess it depends on your meaning, but that is not likely in the next week at best.

Very Vert Soft Opening -- Meaning if working out of carry in coolers and renting chairs, that I could see maybe, anything more extensive??? NO. This is based on what I am seeing today.

There is construction material on the main area, the one fence they were working on is 85% done, the front signs, etc are 85% done. Pavers are still stacked all over the place.

And I know the electrical is not done at all. Why you ask,.... because there was electrical people there today still doing stuff, and from what little I know, and what I saw there is still a ways to go on the electrical.

But it is getting there and it will be nice. Personally (and this is my opinion only) have a extreme soft opening with hand coolers and chairs, would not be a great decision. Better to wait for a better soft opening with more and a whole lot better. At this point, my guess (and it is just A GUESS) there would not be any functional facilities available. You need some electric also for even that, as water pumps need electric.

And will not go there on inspections for approval on the permits. Yes, I saw permits posted.

Work also being done on the yellow sub location and laplaya location also. So things are happening, just not as fast you we tourist would like, but that is the way it is.

Eric Hill
TTOL Sponsors