Last month I wrote a civil letter to Dr. Jarecki advising him of the negative social media concerning the denial of anchorage to the Willy T. I suggested a temporary contract with the owner of the Willy T might give time for each party to move forward with future plans, leaving no hard feelings with the general public. I have been traveling the past several weeks and returned to discover a personal voice mail from Henry himself. I didn't expect any response at all to tell the truth. I was surprised at his pleasant tone and his message that I call him at his office that he could explain the situation. (Of course the Willy T has now moved to Peter Island so the subject is rather moot.) So today I am playing phone tag with Henry, my new best friend :-) He is to call me back and I'm not sure what to talk about. Does anyone have a question I could pass along? (No … I will not post his phone number. I doubt he would appreciate that.)

Noel Hall
"It is humbling indeed, to discover my own opinion is only correct less than 50% of the time."

www.noelhall.com