That's a pretty general question so I'm not sure what specifically you are looking for. The resort should be completely open by then. I just returned from three weeks there last weekend; resort was perhaps 70% open at that time. It is a well-run resort with very helpful staff.

I prefer units overlooking Little Bay; others prefer Great Bay. Depending upon how physically fit you are, you may or may not want a unit at the top of the hill as it's quite a hike to get there. Golf cars are available, but there isn't always a driver available when you want a ride.

The Carrefour grocery store at the roundabout should be back open by next May; it suffered a fire while I was there and currently is closed. It's probably the largest supermarket on the island. There is a small grocery on the Divi property for emergency items, but it's expensive to shop there.

Opinions on restaurants are very subjective. My best Dutch-side meal was at le Moulin Fou in Maho; my best French-side meal was at Spiga. Several restaurants have reopened in Grand Case; all are very good. A relatively nearby restaurant is Chesterfields in Philipsburg. Many love it; I had a bad meal there and won't be returning anytime soon. There is also Antoine's in downtown Philipsburg, but there really aren't any restaurants "close" to Divi. Mark's Place is next door to Carrefour and has good local food.

If this doesn't provide what you are looking for, please be more specific with what you want to know.

[Linked Image]