|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,027
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
|
|
|
24 members (2Travelers, Bob O, GOTOSUN, Pep, JamesTiberius, AAI, DBESXM, crazy4sxm, KirkB, JerseyPal, polaris, RickandJulie, christina, Brad_Va, ndfaninnc, S/Y Mockingbird, Rbailey, 7 invisible),
397
guests, and
55
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 41
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 41 |
I'm planning our 4th charter for next year. Our group has grown. We need to either get 2 boats or a bigger boat like a lagoon 52. I'm a little nervous about going to a boat that size. Our biggest so far has been a 46. I'm wondering how much difference there really is. I'm not really worried about the sailing, but more about docking. Does anyone have any experience moving up to a cat that size? Did you find it to be no big deal or quite a difference? Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|