Not sure about the store at Belair, but Divi has a small store that also packs a lot into a very small space. While at Divi, we bought some liquor at a small store just before the last right (where Great Bay used to be) on the way to Divi. We shopped at Sunny Foods quite a bit--very close to Divi and Belair with a large selection of goods. It's on Illidge Road--basically leaving Belair, come towards Divi, make the left past the remnants of Great Bay and go straight at the traffic light that no longer exists. The store is about five minutes away on the right. If you continue on that same road to the traffic circle, exit to the right and that will take you to Cost Pro which we also thought was a very good substitute until Carrefour opens. I liked both Sunny Foods and Cost Pro better than Fairway Mark It which was over in the neighborhood by Chesterfields. When we were there in late July, Cost U Less was still struggling and selling only dry goods. I think I read somewhere that it was scheduled to be fully operational very soon.