Originally Posted by RickinAtlanta
Originally Posted by Steve27
Originally Posted by Steve27
That's a long run back to Leverick(s).

They stated their dinghy never worked and it was stuck up on the lift. Nobody had lifejackets on either. He stated he went the 14 miles by turning on and off the autopilot so it would correct the direction. duh They were so lucky it didn't sink between Anegada and North Sound. drown It really could have ended tragically for them all.

All of a sudden some are calling it "Levericks" not Leverick. Kinda like "St. Johns".

Ok English Major. Seems that is all you do on here is criticize and correct spelling or grammar. Must suck to actually be that anal in life. duh
Corrected now and you can maybe sleep well at night now

Don't know where you get that from. I've not criticized anyone/thing nor corrected grammar except for the post in this thread. Sounds like you need the good nights sleep.

I get plenty of sleep and its not the first time you have fired off on people in here. Add something to the post besides criticizing spelling or grammar or don't post. At least don't post on MY post.

Cruising the local waters here in SC and GA. Love the BVIs and miss the Tradewinds!