Hi all,
It's been a long time since I've posted. Been creeping around for the better part of 10 years since our last trip. Felt I needed to say "Hi" again. There are still some familiar names and some new ones. Hope the ones I don't see anymore are still doing well. This board helped us have 3 incredible vacations to still our favorite island, along with the people we took with us. We added another to our clan in the past 10 years and have been focused on making a happy loving boy who loves to travel. We are ready to make our pilgrimage back to the island with boy in tow. We have done the obligatory Disney World trips along with Disney Cruises. Last weekend I asked him the question, "Hey buddy, would you rather go to Disney and the cruise again or be able to go to a island with a beach where we don't have to wear board shorts to swim all day??" His 8 going on 9 year old response, "Island with no clothes!!!" Then I showed him pics of Grand Case with the Lolos, he kept saying "RIBS!!! We need to go DAD!!" This for us was validating that we are doing okay so far raising him. So, where we haven't been in 10 years and they are still cleaning up from last years disaster, I look to all of you for your trip reports and knowledge to help this little family plan their escape from the Northeast back to what where we got swallowed by "sand gravity". Thanks in advance to all of you for keeping the board going and sharing everything you can, it's not a wasted effort. (It's kept me sane in some January and February tundra conditions here in the Northeast as a lineman.) Hope everyone has safe travels.

"if you don't do it this year, you'll be one year older when you do"